We're heading to the live music, breakfast taco and pecan pie capital of the world to bring you our annual client conference, Synergy 2020. Join us in Austin from May 26-29!
Synergy is an event like no other. Learn new ways to get the most out of Shareworks, network with industry peers and discover new strategies to engage your employees. You’ll leave with new skills and fresh ideas to drive your company towards success.
If that’s not enough, here are 5 reasons why you should attend Synergy this year.
- Hear from your peers. Attend sessions with folks from Uber, Upwork, Deloitte, KPMG and more. With a comprehensive line-up of speakers, you’ll gain insights from peers and industry professionals in key areas such as global compliance, financial reporting, and participant communication.
- Dive deep. Attend hands-on training sessions designed to help you take your Shareworks knowledge to the next level. With over 25 workshop topics to choose from, you’ll be able to curate the ultimate learning experience.
- Get connected. With hundreds of Shareworks by Morgan Stanley clients attending from across the world you’ll be able to share best practices, meet peers in your industry and build your network.
- Receive credits. Say hello to professional development! Synergy has many sessions that qualify you for Certified Professional Education and Certified Equity Professional credits.
- Sessions for everyone. If you’re a Synergy regular, we’ve also got eight new Shareworks topics this year. Learn how to effectively teach your employees about their equity, demystify the corporate trading process, discover new and underused Shareworks functionality and much more!
With these 5 reasons we are sure you’ll agree that Synergy 2020 is a conference you won’t want to miss. Did we mention the live music and pecan pie?
As the saying goes, everything is bigger in Texas. However, our conference space is limited. Make sure you reserve your spot at Synergy 2020 today!
CEP credits are provided by Santa Clara University Leavey School of Business. https://www.scu.edu/business/cepi/current-ceps/continuing-education/. The Certified Professional Education credits are administered by NASBA. (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy)
Shareworks by Morgan Stanley services for public companies are provided by Solium Financial Services LLC and Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC, members SIPC, and their affiliates, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Morgan Stanley. Shareworks by Morgan Stanley fund transfer services for private companies are provided by Solium Financial Services LLC.
CRC 2899218 1/2020
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Jenna Matthews