Shareworks Startup Equity 101 Guide
Learn about common startup equity goals, challenges to offering startup equity, and more.
Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Startup Equity 101 Guide
78% of companies reported that they believe the role of equity will grow in importance in their overall compensation strategy over the next five years.1 For some startup companies, acquiring and retaining talent may be a key part of their overarching business strategy. Effective talent acquisition and retention may be one of the many tools that a company views as carving out a competitive advantage and driving their future growth.
In this guide, you will have the opportunity to gain insight into:
- Common Startup Equity Goals
- Typical Equity Types Offered
- Challenges to Offering Startup Equity
- Who Will Manage Your Equity Plan
- Educating and Engaging Your Employees
- “Five Demographic Trends to Enhance and Evolve Your Equity Plan Now.” Morgan Stanley at Work. 2020. https://discover.shareworks.com/featured-content/equity-plan-demographic-trends